Monday, January 31, 2011

Random....

I tried yesterday to promote my friend Stacy Fulkersons new page and the link didn't work, so I'm going to give it another shot. Click here for her FB page.



A quickie montage I did the other day about the first 6 months of Charli's life, Life Before Seizures.

So, I have multiple calls in to Boston....we are NOT scheduled for an ERG like I thought we were so that makes our trek to Boston on the 9th somewhat a waste. I'm waiting to see if they can get us in another date in Feb or we will have to wait til March. I left messages all over the place down there. Haven't heard from anyone. Trying to set up our Perkins appointment as well. KK should be all set, just trying to plow thru the tons of paperwork and get the records I need. I really don't have that much time to get all of this done. Leaving in 2 weeks. For an unknown amount of time. That is kind of hard, not knowing when we'll be back. And it sucks cuz it's just her and I....but we'll get thru. We always do. ANNNNNNDDDDD I get to see my MD friends FINALLY!!!!! After all of this time!! I can't WAIT. Not only am I SUPER excited about the program, I am so thrilled that I get to see my friends down there. I figure we will be down there at least a week or two. That reminds me, I need to make a list for our trip..I was going to do that earlier. My brain is mush tonight. My heart is overruling everything and I'm zombified right now. I've been whiny all day because I'm lonely. I love Charli more than anything in the ENTIRE WORLD but i'm lonely. I want someone to ask how my day was, to be there for me. To give a shit. Because it's been a long time since I've had that. It's come and it's gone, and at one point i thought this is it...I found the one who can handle it...and he ran faster than a person allergic to bees fallin in a hive.

Live and learn I guess. Dont date friends...no matter how well you know them, or how long you've known them. Don't do it.

And On that note, I think it's time for me to say good night. Be well, stay safe, seizure free. Love you all!

No comments: